Remedies and Therapies For Living Naturally
- So what is natural healing or holistic health and healing? It is any form of healing, that is outside the realm of modern scientific based conventional medicine. It is also a subject that is very controversial.
We want to be able to heal our mind and body so that we can achieve complete health and wellness.
- Therefore our goal is for total health, whereby we eradicate all ‘dis-ease’ from our body.
Natural and Herbal Remedies
Here are just a few alternative healing remedies:
- Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies – Herbal medicines are where herbs and plant life are used to heal ailments or maintain everyday wellness.
- Homeopathy uses the concept of ‘like treats like’ and is a powerful healing and soothing medicine.
- Herbs can be ingested through diet, herbal supplements, teas or used topically.
- We provide you with many homeopathic formulas and herbal remedies for ADHD, anxiety and depression, asthma, arthritis, bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and more.
- Our A-Z Health list is a handy resource.
- Home Remedies – Many people have used home remedies with great success and we share some with you. Perhaps you know of one or two that you would like to share.
- Aromatherapy and Massage – Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic herbs and essential oils, bring a sense of relaxation to the body and the mind. For example, the use of lavender will help induce a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Aromatherapy essential oils are also used in spa and massage therapy sessions, creating a wonderful sense of calmness to the mind and body. Babies also benefit from the wonderful benefits of massage therapy and soothing oils.
- Meditation and Yoga – Exercise the body and you will exercise your mind. The benefits of exercise are so extensive that it truly reaches your whole body. Not only do you keep your body fit and trim, which will lower your risk of heart attack and other diseases, but you will de-stress your mind.
- Yoga and meditation are also excellent for lowering your stress and anxiety levels.
- There will always be a natural remedy suitable for treating any health issue. Why? Nature intended it so.
To Your Health and Wellness